You might think “what the hek does that mean, going on tour with Bon Jovi as a wish”? Well let me tell you what it means and, probably more important, why I want to be on tour with these amazing guys.
First of all I know this is going to happen. Don’t ask me how it will all come to be, but I know one day I’ll go on a full tour with the band Bon Jovi. I just read the book The Secret and it states that if you really want something, can imagine it, feel it as you already got it, that you will get it. The ways to that is unknown, and you shouldn’t go and figure that out, cause than the “magic” won’t work. I’m reading it for the secont time now, cause you really have to get into the flow of believing, imagine, feeling it and I always want to know why stuff happends. The why is not important, as long as you believe in that it will happen (if you feel, imagine and believe it) and that’s something that’s just dawning on me at the moment.
This moment of writing puts a huge smile on my face, cause I know I will go on a full tour with Bon Jovi. Don’t know when, don’t know how it starts and don’t know how, but I know I will and that’s just freaking exciting. Me writing this might be the start of this incedible journey but I’m not going to think about that. I just know and feel in my gut that I have to write down why I want to do this and why this is my wish (not my only wish, but at least one of them ;)).
Okay so why do I want to go on tour with Bon Jovi:
– Why the hell not, right 😀 😛
– I was at their Cologne concert june 22, 2013 and it was an amazing show. At that moment I felt that it must me incredible to go on tour with these guys, and I felt in my heart/ gut that I really want to experience that
– The songs speak to me: the messages is in a lot of the songs are the same. These next ones are the ones most important to me. “You can get what you want, if you go for it”, “Don’t be afraid to go afther the things you want” , “Dont be afraid to be different”, “Follow your own path and not the one other people expect you to”. I just realised at the last concert that they have a lot of these songs and they really got to me. Even though I’ve been singing them along for a long time, the lyrics just hit me then and there
– I love to see how the tour is created. I know Jon is a perfectionist and want every show to be different, so there’s a different show for the people who come more than once.
– I want to see the creative proces from the moment they start to think about touring. I’d like to know how a show is bourne and what it takes to build show. Besides that I want to know all the processes they have to go through.
– I want to feel the energy in the band. The energy must be amazing, cause they alwasy rock on stage, and I want to experience it behind the scenes when all is created, how it is right before the show, what they do after the show etcetera.
– I want to see the relationship between the guys. I want to feel their energie when they talk about their work/life and I want to know what drives them to still be in the band. The band is together for 30 years (I’m only 31, so I don’t know how it is to have the same people surrounding me for that long) and I wonder how they keep all that energy flowing. I know they do different things when they’re not in the studio or on tour (on their down time). I’ve seen the documentary about the band (I think it was made at their 25th year) and saw a bit of what they were doing, but I’d love to talk to them about their other passions and see what drives them all
– I want to write about what I see, feel, experience while I’m with them. I can see in my head how it must be like and I want to know if that’s right.
These are the things I come up with at the moment. I feel like I have to post it and send it into the world, so my wish will get more form in my mind. When I think about more things, which I probably will ;), I’ll add them to this post.
So here it goes, wish me luck, I know I don’t need it cause it’s going to happen anyway, but still 😉